16 min to read.
Buy Chiliz (CHZ) 2022: fees and price history
What does Chiliz actually do? Is Chiliz a good investment? What is CHZ crypto used for? Does Socios have a future?
Table of Content
- Buy Chiliz (CHZ) 2022: fees and price history
- What is Chiliz?
- Buy CHZ: Why Chiliz Coin?
- What makes Chiliz unique?
- Do I need a CHZ wallet?
- Chiliz's share price performance in Q1 of 2022
- When is the best time to buy Chiliz?
- Buy Chiliz Token Tips: What Buyers Should Look Out for
- Chiliz and Socios.com: advantages and disadvantages
Buy Chiliz (CHZ) 2022: fees and price history
Among the countless blockchain projects, there are always projects that are suitable for the masses and are already actively used. One such project is Socios.com. The Socios network offers passive fans the opportunity to participate directly in the decisions made by the clubs they support and receive rewards in return.
The Chiliz (CHZ) Coin, which functions as a means of payment within the network, provides the fuel for the network. We took a look at what is behind the project and whether the investment in Chiliz is worthwhile.
Additionally, we examined how and where to purchase Chiliz, as well as whether the cryptocurrency is viable.
What is Chiliz?
As part of Socios.com, Chiliz is used as a utility token. Sports fans have the opportunity to take part in sports-related decision-making on Socios.com by taking part in surveys that are conducted on behalf of their favorite clubs.
The Socios platform allows sports clubs, teams, and clubs to create their own fan tokens. Large clubs such as FC Barcelona, Juventus Turin, or the Formula One racing team of Aston Martin are among the partners.
The fan tokens are referred to as non-fungible tokens. Tokens have individual values that can change over time.
Fans who have previously been passive are now able to unlock VIP rewards and gain access to exclusive promotions and games by using fan tokens.
|Chiliz Founder||Alexandre Dreyfus (CEO)|
|Enterprise||HX Entertainment Ltd.|
|Chiliz founding year||2018|
|Maximum supply||8,888,888,888 CHZ|
|Circulating supply||5.893.953.727 CHZ|
|Market capitalization||€ 1,203,672,938.91|
A user's voting rights will expire based on the number of fan tokens he holds. This is comparable to shareholders within a private corporation.
Buy CHZ: Why Chiliz Coin?
- A medium for the exchange of fan tokens based on NFT
- Based on Ethereum and Binance Blockchain
- Strong partners, consultants and investors in the background
- Currently still low price (but in an upward trend)
How does Chiliz work?
Through the platform Socios.com, sports teams currently have the opportunity to launch their own tokens and sell them to fans against Chiliz. On the platform, a certain amount of fan tokens are generated each time a new team is recruited and then sold against Chiliz. As a result, fans have the opportunity to participate in surveys, competitions, or sweepstakes.
In the case of sports clubs, the sale of their own fan tokens represents an additional income source and a closer relationship with their important fans around the globe. Fan tokens can be traded against Chiliz as a governess token on your own exchange. Other tradable currency pairs on the Chiliz Exchange are up-to-date:
What makes Chiliz unique?
Chiliz and Socios are currently the most innovative concepts on the market. There is no doubt that more fan tokens will be introduced in the future in the sports sector.
There is more to Chiliz and Socios than tokens, such as the fact that sports clubs can use their own tokens to establish closer ties with their fans and fans can actively support their favorite teams. It is one of the company's achievements to date to have formed partnerships with major sports teams and e-sports teams.
The strong partnership behind the project illustrates the concept's success. Among the most important investors and partners of the project are Finance, Venture Capital, and Tycoon.
The team around Alexandre Dreyfus dealt with the financing of the platform prior to the network's formation in 2018. Within two years, the company has raised 66 million dollars through private placements. No public capital has been raised for the project. The majority of the funds were invested in the development and construction of the app and the network.
How many Chiliz Coins are in circulation?
The current number of CHZ in circulation is 5,893,953,727. It was decided by the team behind the platform to limit the token supply to approximately 8.8 billion tokens. As a result of the limited number of CHZ tokens, a limited number of fan tokens will also be available, which could increase in value. At the start of the token and its network, all coins have already been minted and distributed as follows:
- Investors in private placement: CHZ 3,066,666,666
- Team and Seed Investors: 126.96.36.199 CHZ
- Advisory Board: 266.666.666 CHZ
- Marketing activities in the network: 1.333.333.333 CHZ
- Further development in the network: 1.333.333.333 CHZ
- Userbase Reserve in the network: 1.777.777.780 CHZ
Do I need a CHZ wallet?
Chiliz token holders should be aware of how their tokens will be stored. The fees incurred by integrated tokens from exchanges or large exchanges make them only conditionally suitable for the long-term storage of cryptocurrencies. There are also security concerns to consider. Better is the storage in your own wallet.
Chiliz Coin Price Development & CHZ Forecast
- Launch of the Chiliz token and platform Socios.com on 20.06.2019. The CHZ initial rate was € 0.0140 per CHZ.
- After the price has hardly moved until December 2020, Chiliz benefits from the general crypto upswing and climbs to € 0.0188 euros per CHZ token
- Socios succeeds in establishing partnerships with other major sports clubs. Chiliz thus receives more attention in the broad mass of sports enthusiasts. The price rises to € 0.0916 per CHZ on 05.03.2021
- The announcement that a fan token of FC Barcelona will be available gives Chiliz a further boost. The coin reached its previous all-time high of € 0.8424 on 13.03.2021.
- The correction phase brought the price back to slightly cheaper entry prices, currently the Chiliz price stands at about € 0.16 per coin (as of 06.05.2022).
Chiliz's share price performance in Q1 of 2022
They now have a total of 125 partnerships involving sports teams from over eight international leagues following the addition of these 27 new partnerships. In spite of difficulties in marketing Manchester City, these factors may continue to support the coin. Chiliz coin has been able to maintain a sort of sideways trend with a bearish tendency in the first quarter of 2022 compared to other cryptocurrencies. Even though investors experienced price drops of up to 48%, they typically purchased them back quickly. The all-time lows of 23 May 2021 were nonetheless broken, even in the short term. After exceeding the annual high on 30 March, the share price has been consolidating around EUR 0.20 since then. Currently, CHZ trades at € 0.1646 as of 06.05.2022.
Chiliz Coin Prediction: Does the Fan Blockchain Have Potential?
The question of whether a cryptocurrency has growth potential cannot be answered so simply with a yes or no. Due to the success of Socios.com, the coin has shown little performance to date. In contrast to other cryptocurrencies that are new to the market, the price of Tether has been relatively stable.
Platform developers believe that their platform will revolutionize the sports community. It is clear that the token will increase in value if they are right. As long as the platform is accepted by sports enthusiasts and prevails.
Should CHZ be speculated in the short term or invested in the long term?
You may wish to buy Chiliz and invest in your favorite football club, or you may wish to speculate and make quick profits. If the price is right, both can be achieved with Chiliz Token. The best fit will depend primarily on the investment's goals.
In addition to the physical token sale, Chiliz can be traded as a CFD. As of yet, the coin has not been highly volatile, although it has been subject to some fluctuations in the past. Since CFDs are based on rising or falling prices, cryptocurrency trades are ideal for CFD trading.
Through leverage mechanisms, it is possible to earn a high return even with a small investment. At the same time, it is possible to lose your entire investment. CFD investors should be aware that they do not acquire the right to participate in surveys and do not support an association by purchasing them. Purchasing real Chiliz tokens is the only way to do so.
- Holders of coins and tokens can store their assets most securely with hardware wallets and paper wallets. So-called cold wallets are not connected to the Internet and, therefore, cannot be accessed from the outside. Users should concentrate on the secure storage of private keys. In most cases, all stored assets are lost and cannot be recovered if they are missing.
- This is also known as a hot wallet or an online wallet. Digital assets are stored online and are therefore at risk of being hacked. Cold wallets are recommended for long-term storage of digital assets.
- Desktop wallets represent an intermediate option. Desktop wallet software is installed locally on a computer and can only be hacked if malware is installed on the device or the device is stolen.
Chiliz is based on an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain as well as a BEP-2 token on the Bitcoin chain. As a result, Chiliz tokens can be stored in a variety of compatible and secure wallets. The following are some examples of how Chiliz tokens can be stored: Trust Wallet, Metamask, Trezor or Ledger.
When is the best time to buy Chiliz?
Since cryptocurrencies are generally highly volatile, it can be difficult to determine the optimal time to purchase Chiliz. Chiliz is definitely reacting to the volatility of the entire market, despite the fact that it has been stable in the past. We recommend observing the market over a prolonged period of time in order to determine a point in time.
It is generally agreed that crypto currencies should always be purchased when the market or the desired currency is recovering from a crash. In order not to miss this time, regular observation of the market is necessary.
Buy Chiliz Token Tips: What Buyers Should Look Out for
After investigating Chiliz and Socios.com, we wish to share some tips with investors regarding what to look for before and during trading:
- You need a wallet that supports Chiliz to get real Chiliz tokens. The choice of a compatible wallet is crucial, as well as the security aspect. The Chiliz token is an ERC-20 and BEP 2 token. It can be stored in a variety of wallets. The use of a cold wallet storage option is recommended due to security reasons.
- Before investing in a particular type of investment, interested parties should be clear about their objectives. Trading CHZ CDFs is a good option if you wish to speculate on the price. Buy Chiliz tokens to support your club and participate in surveys and other activities.
- It is important for investors to gain as much information as possible about cryptocurrencies before investing. Is the business model behind the coin convincing or do the developers and representatives of the project have enough experience? Will the project be further developed at all? This and even more information can be indicators of the long-term success of a cryptocurrency.
- Investors should definitely keep in mind that the crypto market is subject to extreme fluctuations. Accordingly, high profits are just as possible as a total loss of the deposited investment.
Chiliz and Socios.com: advantages and disadvantages
- Even cheaper entry possible due to low price
- Support of the favorite club possible
- Voting rights for decisions
- No equivalent competition
- Strong partners in the background
- New volatile currency
- Depending on the acceptance of the platform
What is Chiliz Coin?
The Chiliz Coin is the utility token of the Socios.com platform. Through Socios, fans have the opportunity to purchase tokens of their favorite sports clubs against Chiliz. Holders of the fan tokens can enjoy a variety of benefits as a result.
What makes Chiliz unique?
Chiliz rewards fans who participate on the platform Socios.com by offering them Chiliz tokens for their activities. Participants can participate in surveys or contests to earn Chiliz tokens.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Chiliz?
As of now, the uniqueness of the project is the most attractive aspect, followed by the strong partnership in the background. Currently, there is no project that rewards users for their activities on the platform. The token's disadvantage is that it has not yet attained a high level of acceptance.
Where to buy Chiliz?
Chiliz CHZ tokens are listed on several exchanges and exchanges. The best known are Binance and Coinbase.
|Binance||BtcTurk | Pro||Hoo|
|Binance TR||Bitpanda Pro||OMGFIN|
|AscendEX (BitMax)||EQONEX||Zonda (BitBay)|
How to Buy CHZ
How to buy chz
Estimated Total Time
What is necessary:
Tool: A cryptocurrency market.
Compare Cryptocurrency Markets
You should register with an exchange that offers chz in at least one cryptocurrency pairing. Find the best exchange rates and the lowest fees when you purchase chz. Please be aware that some exchanges require your full name, contact details, and ID before allowing you to trade.
Create an account
Before setting up an account with an exchange, you need to verify your identity and email address. Keep your ID and telephone on hand.
If your exchange supports chz, you can buy chz directly using dollars, euros, pounds or any other currency of your choice. Commissions may be charged by some exchanges based on the amount of chz you purchase, so you should be aware of them before you make a payment. Payments made with credit cards are usually the most expensive.
Choose the currency you wish to trade on your chosen exchange. Navigate to the market page. The purchase of chz may be initiated by selecting the buy chz section and entering the amount of the paired cryptocurrency or the amount of the chz that you wish to purchase. We recommend that before you complete the transaction, you carefully review the transaction details, including the amount of chz you purchased and the total cost of the trade.