11 min to read.
Buy Gravitoken 2022 Buying Instructions, Important Notes and Forecasts
What does GraviToken actually do? Is Gravi a good investment? What is GRV crypto used for?
Table of Content
- What is Gravitoken?
- Why you should buy Gravitoken
- What makes gravitoken special?
- How many gravitokens are in circulation?
- Can gravitoken be mined?
- Gravitoken Wallet – How to store Gravitoken?
- Software Wallet for Gravitoken
- Hardware Wallet for Gravitoken
- Should you invest in gravitoken or not? Advantages and disadvantages of gravitoken
What is Gravitoken?
The Gravitoken (GRV) is a community-regulated DeFi token with elastic supply. Launched in 2021, Gravitoken is based on Binance Smart Chain and is mathematically designed to protect investors by providing growing pools of liquidity. Due to its mathematical development, it adjusts the liquidity pool accordingly to create a stable minimum price level.
The project's website indicates that the token's price will increase by 9.81% every eight hours until it reaches $1,337,000. The token is then converted into a stablecoin. The goal of this project was to develop a token that could withstand the test of time, despite market volatility. Through the use of liquidity pools, the token is protected from market volatility.
|Type||Elastic Supply Mechanism – Stablecoin|
|Year of foundation||2021|
|Technological basis||Binance Smart Chain|
We can safely assume that GRV has a very clever marketing strategy to promote the coin. There is brilliant packaging on the website that combines the token with the statement that the tokens held in the wallet of the holder tend to decrease over time while the value of each token increases.
Each transaction type charges a fee of 9.81% through the use of Gravitoken's automatic liquidity pool algorithm, which is then broken down into gravitoken antimatter, merger, and marketing.
Hence, the price will continue to increase due to the Gravitoken Antimatter. Many investors question whether this is really a token that can increase in value despite volatility. The gravitoken antimatter strategically engulfs the tokens, which are ultimately re-gathered and destroyed. About 3.27% of each transaction is converted into gravitoken antimatter, which allows the price to increase and protects holders from the hard vacuum of the market.
Mergers are arbitrage-resistant mechanisms for distributing gravitokens to holders as a reward for their ownership. Therefore, investors should be aware of the complicated and questionable mechanisms of gravitoken.
Why you should buy Gravitoken
- Prior to investing, you should consider how much capital you have available and whether the investment is consistent with your own investment strategy and current portfolio.
- Understanding the Gravitoken: The gravitoken has a number of complex mechanisms. An investor should, in the best case scenario, understand which projects he or she invests in and how they are managed. Therefore, it is imperative to gather as much information about gravitoken as possible in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency.
- You should be aware of the risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies such as gravitoken. As a result, it is essential to consider potential risks and losses before making an investment decision.
- Choose a trustworthy broker: If you decide to invest in gravitoken, then you will need a crypto broker. Among the most important selection criteria should be trustworthiness and security. In addition to having extensive experience, a reputable broker is also regulated.
- When selecting a provider, it is very important to consider the available payment methods. A good broker will offer a variety of payment options including credit card, debit card, bank transfer, and PayPal.
- The impact of excessive fees on the return on investment is negative. Accordingly, a fee comparison is essential. Account maintenance fees, deposits, and withdrawals, as well as general trading fees should be taken into consideration by investors.
What makes gravitoken special?
In addition to the tokens involved in each transaction, 9.81% of them will be collected and distributed across three functions:
It is incorporated into a smart contract utilizing the automatic liquidity pool algorithm - Fusion - which ensures that the token price has a constant increase due to the antimatter function.
This company aims to make cryptocurrency more accessible and affordable by lowering entry barriers. They aim to eliminate price fluctuations.
The price of the Gravitoken is increased with a minimum rate of 9.81 percent every eight hours by means of rebasing. Despite the fact that rebasing has no effect on the exchange rate, it has psychological impact on investors, and reduction of the number of zeroes has a positive effect on gravitoken's image.
The mechanism of the project makes it unique. With Gravitoken, the price is guaranteed to increase at a minimum rate until the price reaches the target. A fully automated process is implemented, as well as a lock-in of initial liquidity. The rebasing mechanism can be employed hourly to ensure a continuous and smooth increase in prices. The gravitoken (GRV) becomes a stablecoin when its price reaches the cap of $1,337,000.
How many gravitokens are in circulation?
The GraviToken is a rebased, autonomous community token built on top of the Binance Smart Chain with one quadrillion GRV. It rewards holders of GRV in three ways. A transaction tax of 9.81 percent is levied on all transactions (purchases or sales) and is allocated to LP acquisition, token redemption and marketing.
Gravitoken uses a negative rebasing method that continuously decreases the overall token supply, however for holders of GRV, the market capitalization percentage remains unchanged.
Consequently, a transaction tax of 9.81% is divided as follows:
- Fusion LP is acquired: A commission of 3.27% is deducted from each transaction and added to the GRV/BNB liquidity pool. The feature creates a solid flood of prices and provides a portion of the volume for token holders.
- Antimatter: Another 3.27% of each transaction goes into the strategic repurchase of tokens and their burning, the function is executed automatically, increases the price and protects against volatility.
- Marketing: 3.27% of the commission is allocated to support the growth of the gravitoken community.
As a result of the functions listed above, a deep liquidity pool is created, the GRV price is stabilized, and a reliable pricing floor is established. Holders of GRV tokens are rewarded through a reduction in circulation supply and a steady increase in value. In the end, a strong marketing budget can contribute to the growth and development of the gravitoken community.
Can gravitoken be mined?
Gravitoken Coin cannot be mined. To begin with, 1 billion tokens were created, but over time this number will decrease. Mining gravitokens will not be possible in the future as no new gravitokens will be created.
Gravitoken Wallet – How to store Gravitoken?
It is possible to store Gravitoken in both hardware and software wallets. It is important to note that both of these wallet types have advantages and disadvantages, and they are suitable for different purposes.
Software Wallet for Gravitoken
A software wallet stores private keys within a computer program. This type of wallet has several advantages. As a result, they are typically easy to set up, free of charge, and very flexible. In addition to storing gravitokens, crypto.com's wallet also comes into consideration.
On Crypto.com, you may download the Crypto.com Wallet from the Android and iOS app stores. Software wallets are commonly used for short-term storage of cryptocurrencies, as the cryptocurrency is always available. Software wallets are also an excellent choice for regular trading.
Hardware Wallet for Gravitoken
A hardware wallet can also be used to store the gravi tokens, in addition to a software wallet. Hardware wallets consist of special devices that store private keys on an offline basis.
The reason why hardware wallets are considered to be the most secure storage medium is that they are rarely connected to the Internet, thus decreasing the risk of hacker attacks.
However, hardware wallets are not without their disadvantages. Perhaps the most significant disadvantage is the cost and the lack of flexibility. The hardware wallets from Ledger are highly recommended as a method of storing gravitoken, among other things. Hardware wallets are ideal for long-term storage of gravitoken.
Should you invest in gravitoken or not? Advantages and disadvantages of gravitokene
There are a number of factors that determine whether gravitoken investment is a good option for you. Therefore, the decision to invest in crypto-currencies should first be made by each individual investor based on his or her own individual risk appetite.
Therefore, gravitoken cannot be recommended in a blanket manner. The following factors should be considered when evaluating whether to purchase gravitoken:
Advantages of gravitokene
- Token promises "DeFi gravity" and a mathematical guarantee for price increases
- There is a clear and modern community building strategy aimed at using social media
- Unique Tokenomics
Disadvantages of gravitokene
- The number of tokens you hold decreases as the price of gravitoken increases, so you are always holding the same proportion of gravitoken's market cap. Therefore, gravitoken price increases are more of a gimmick.
- Some believe that the platform has the potential to perform a "rug pull" and is not trustworthy
Buy gravitokens – what you have to pay attention to:
Therefore, if you have decided to purchase gravitoken, you should consider the following aspects to ensure that the purchase proceeds smoothly:
- Make an honest assessment of your own financial situation
- Determine investment duration and strategy before investing
- Balancing the purchase of the real gravitoken against investing in a CFD
- Buy gravitokens only through a trusted provider
- Compare providers' fees
When is the best time to buy gravitokens?
Investments in gravitoken are also influenced by the right time to buy them. The best time to purchase a security will vary depending on the individual investor's circumstances.
Nevertheless, there are several strategies for identifying good entry points for gravitokens. Trades conducted by active traders several times a day often resort to technical analysis to gain insight into the price movements of the cryptocurrency. In this way, trends, support and resistance levels can be identified. In spite of this, it is imperative that each investor develop his own investment strategy and methodology to suit his individual needs.
In actuality, timing is a relatively unimportant factor for long-term investors. It is often advisable to invest in smaller amounts and frequently for investors with a long investment horizon. The price risk associated with this strategy is reduced as compared to an initial investment. Dollar-cost averaging is a method of reducing price risk.
Exactly what is Gravitoken?
There is an elastic supply mechanism associated with the Gravitoken, a community-powered DeFi token. In 2021, Gravitoken will be launched on Binance Smart Chain, and it is designed mathematically to safeguard investments by providing liquidity pools that grow over time. It is expected that the token value will increase by 9.81% every eight hours.
What makes Gravitoken unique?
Gravitoken uses rebasing to raise its price by at least 9.81 percent every eight hours. A currency's rebasing, however, does not influence its exchange rate. It is merely psychological in nature, as reducing the number of zeros has a positive impact on the image of gravitokens. Mechanism is the most distinctive feature of the project. The Gravitoken guarantees an increase of $1,337,000 per year until the price reaches $1,337,000.
Is it possible to make money with Gravitoken Coin?
Gravitokene is theoretically capable of making money. Historically, gravitokene prices have developed in accordance with their minimum price increases. As gravitoken is a high-risk investment, there may also be high losses at any time.